Addiction can be a challenging disease to live with, but we are here to tell you that healing is possible. With the support of a recovery program and others who are also on the road to recovery, it gets easier. There is an assortment of substance addiction drug rehabs and treatment programs available, so how do you choose which is right for you and your recovery journey? We’re here to help navigate your options for outpatient drug rehab in NJ.
To begin, it is important to learn about the severity of your addiction and the best type of treatment program for your specific needs, and whether full-time or partial care treatment is the best plan of action for your needs. At Harmony Outpatient, we are here to walk you through the process and help you make a decision that is best for you!
How Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Services Work
There are plenty of treatment options to choose from. Whether searching for drug rehab, drug and alcohol detox, or help for a general substance abuse problem, there’s no shortage of substance abuse treatment centers in New Jersey. The two main rehabilitation programs are inpatient treatment programs and outpatient treatment programs.
Inpatient Treatment Services (Residential Treatment)
- Short to long-term intensive treatment within a rehab facility (overnight stays)
- Includes drug and alcohol detoxification process and assistance managing withdrawal symptoms
- Individual therapy and group therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
Outpatient Addiction Treatment
- Partial care programs allow the individual to receive treatment during the day and return home in the evenings after treatment has been completed
- Programs include the partial hospitalization program, outpatient programs, and intensive outpatient programs
- Similar to inpatient treatment services but less time-intensive
- Medication-assisted treatment
Why Join an Outpatient Treatment Program in New Jersey?
Outpatient treatment best serves those with a mild addiction rather than a severe drug or alcohol addiction. This is because those with a more severe addiction will need more supervised care in case of a medical emergency when experiencing dangerous withdrawal symptoms from the detoxification process.
An outpatient drug rehab program comes in a few different forms, each allowing the patient to return to the comfort of their home at the end of each day of treatment. Outpatient rehabs are a great next step after receiving inpatient treatment and for those with a strong support system yet still struggle with mild addiction or a substance use disorder. For a more structured form of outpatient services, intensive outpatient treatment is another option, usually offered after completing inpatient treatment.
The Benefit of Outpatient Addiction Treatment
While inpatient treatment can be an excellent option, it may not always be feasible due to external constraints such as work or family. Outpatient addiction treatment allows you to continue your studies, job, or other outside obligations while receiving addiction treatment services and help with mental health disorders.
Outpatient services vary depending on which specific program you choose. If you choose an outpatient alcohol rehab (NJ), you will receive services to help treat your alcoholism as an outpatient. All outpatient services allow an individual to receive treatment for a few hours, varying from 2 to 6 hours a day for up to 5 days a week, and return home after each treatment session.
We provide the following in our addiction rehab centers:
- A screening to determine which type of outpatient program is right for you
- Mental health treatment services are guided by the substance abuse mental health services administration (SAMHSA)
- Addiction services such as group therapy and individual therapy to aid in long-term recovery
- Support groups and substance abuse education
- Relapse prevention tools and training
Outpatient Rehab Centers in New Jersey
Our professionals at Harmony Outpatient want you to have a successful and long-term recovery from drug abuse and alcohol addiction and to live the healthy life that you desire. Our rehab facilities in New Jersey offer more than just substance abuse treatment; they offer a path to a better and brighter future.
Give us a call today for more information about our outpatient facilities, admissions process, accepted insurance providers, and payment plans. You are not alone in the recovery process. Our addiction specialists at Harmony Outpatient are here to assist you should you have any questions or concerns.